Friday 7 January 2011

2010/2011

2010 was a wonderful year for me.  Always watching, listening and taking in as much knowledge of the world and people that surrounded me, enabling me to learn new skills and build upon my existing skills as a Hair and Make-Up Artist.
Continued ambition, commitment and passion are important to me as I move through 2011.
So a big thankyou to the Photographers, Models, Set Designers, Designers, Stylists, Hairstylists and Blog's who have been a major part in what has been a another year of great ideas and creativity.
I have a publication coming out soon, a new T.V show is being aired for Channel 4 in March which I worked on and some exciting work in the pipeline.... Updates to follow.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL x

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Josie for becoming the person you are today.. and so beautiful too !
    You have incredible talent as it shows through your work.. You are amazing..
    Good luck with all your endeavours during the year of 2011.
    Much love from Auntie Maxine x

    ReplyDelete